Aspen Hysis (Advanced System for Process Engineering) is based on techniques for solving flow sheets that were employed by process engineers many years ago. It is widely used process simulator in various chemical, petrochemical, petroleum refining, polymer and coal based plants.s
- Introduction to Aspen Hysis
- Introduction to Flow sheet Simulation
- Unit Operation Model
- Running Simulation in Aspen Plus – Simple Units
- Running Simulation in Aspen Plus - Reactor Design
- Running Simulation in Aspen Plus - Distillation Column Design
- Heat Exchangers
Duration: The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days, with eight hour session each day in a total of sixteen hours properly divided into theory and hands on sessions.
- Certificate of Merit for all the workshop participants from Wingfotech private limited.
- At the end of this workshop, a small competition will be organized among the participating students and
- winners will be awarded with a "Certificate of Excellence".
- Certificate of Coordination for the coordinators of the campus workshops.