Ardunio is a hardware and software company, project, and user community that designs and manufactures computer hardware, open-source software, and microcontroller-based kits for building digital devices and interactive objects that can sense and control physical devices.
- Introduction to embedded system
- Applications of embedded system
- Scope of embedded system
- Overview of open hardware
- AURDINO board description
- Introduction to micro controller
- Difference between micro controller and micro processor.
- Architecture and interfacing of micro controller
- How to use AURDINO board
- Introduction to programming languages
- Difference between embedded C and assembly languages.
- Micro controller programming using embedded C
- Software installation
- Getting started with AURDINO IDE
- Writing of first program
- Interfacing of I/O devices
- How LED works.
- Interfacing of LED
- Types of switches
- Interfacing of switches
- Types of buzzer
- Interfacing of buzzer
- Serial monitor program
- Mini project
- Project : RGB Interfacing & Traffic Light Control
- Project : IR Sensor, DC Motor Interfacing & Automated Door Opening System.
- Project : Interfacing Bluetooth Module
- Project : Home Automation
- Certificate Distribution