Champ Droid Championship
Details(Champ Droid has Started From 9th Feb 2018 & IIT Kharagpur Campus)
For any assistance Call :
Mr.Sumit Sharma | Mb : +91-8743904444
To complete the defined task in the defined time.
Who can participate?
- This competition is open only for Zonal Winners of Utkraanti students who have
participated in the zonal centers of Utlkraanti-2017 & 2018.
- They have to register themselves in team of maximum 5 members.
- Accommodation is Compulsory for all the participants inside the IIT Campus .
- Participants who have secured 1st position are required to pay INR 100 per head Participants who have secured 2nd & 3rd position are required to pay
INR 300 per head.
How to participate?
- Students can register online to participate on the website www.utkraanti.com
- After registration they will get their registration number and they can proceed for online payment.
- After full payment they will be registered to participate in the competition.
About the competition:
There will be overall three rounds in this competition.
First Round :Preliminary Round: - 100 Marks
- All teams who have registered online for this event, also the teams who had participated in the zonal centers can participate in this round.
- There will be written Quiz competition of 40 Multiple Choice Questions and Answers and 10 Subjective Questions.
- Second Round:Develop an application : - 50 Marks
- All the teams from the preliminary round will be eligible to participate in this round.
- Design an application as per the task given by the instructor in given time
- Top 25% of the team completing the task will be selected for the final round.
- In case if no team completes the task, the team will evaluate by the steps that they have done in the task.
- In that case marking criteria will be explained by the Invigilator.
Final Round:Second level of Design and Develop an application - 50 Marks
- All the teams selected from second round will be eligible to participate in the final round
- They will again get a task in which they have to develop an Android App according to the task allocated on that spot.
- They have to submit the task within the allocated time duration.
- Only completed task will be accepted in this round.
- One team will be the Winner of the event.
- Each team must have maximum of 5 members.
- Students from different institution can form a team
- Participants can be from different Class, Batches, Branch,or Year.
- Each team must have a captain. The captain is the person responsible for communication with referees. The team can replace its captain during
- Task Specification:
- The Task for the competition will be announced at the time of competition,
- Specified time period will be provided to prepare the task.
- Marking Criteria:
- Quiz will be of 100 marks.
- There will be total 40 MCQ and 10 Subjective Questions.
- Each MCQ holds 2 marks with 1 negative marking.
- Each subjective question holds 2 marks each with no negative marking.
- The entire participant participating in this competition entails acceptance in full of all the competition rules & regulations.
- The organizers retain the right to make any changes to the event, its format, date, rules and in any matter related to this event without any prior notice.
- Participants who misbehave may be asked to leave the competition area and risk being disqualified from the contest.
- All decisions about scoring, game play and timing are made by the juries. Teams should completely respect their vote and decisions. Member of the jury
will be from different fields of the robotics science.