For any assistance Call :
Mr.Rahul | Mb : +91-8743904444
To complete the defined task in the defined time.
Who can participate?
- This competition is open only for Zonal Winners of Utkraanti students who have
participated in the zonal centers of Utlkraanti-2017 & 2018.
- They have to register themselves in team of maximum 5 members.
- Event is free for all the participants who have secured 1st position in merit list , Participants who have secured 2nd & 3rd position are required to pay INR 300 per head.
How to participate?
- Students can register online to participate on the website www.utkraanti.com
- After registration they will get their registration number and they can proceed for online/offline if any registration fee payment.
- After full payment they will be registered to participate in the competition.
About the competition:
There will be overall three rounds in this competition.
- All teams who have registered online for this event, also the teams who had participated in the zonal centers can participate in this round.
- There will be written Quiz competition of 30 Multiple Choice Questions and Answers and 10 Subjective Questions.
- Objective questions carry 2 marks each and Subjective ones carry 4 marks each.
- 50 % negative marking will be done for each wrong answer.
- Task Completion Round:
- All the teams from the preliminary round will be eligible to participate in this round.
- They will again get a task in which they have to develop their skills and imagination in structure design and model fabrication. To includes three parts which are model design, model fabrication, and model tests.
- The model needs to sustain maximum possible weight which will be placed at the top of the building.
- The winning model must be the lightest possible structure which sustained the maximum load with acceptable deflection limits without collapse or local failure while maintaining its aesthetic appearance and is unique in creativity and innovation.
Dimensions of the Model
- Height 50 cm
- No of sticks -120 Popsicle sticks
- Sticks and adhesive will be provided at the event site (Charges applicable)
- Only completed task will be accepted in this round.
- One team will be the Winner of the event.
- Each team must have maximum of 5 members.
- Students from different institution can form a team
- Participants can be from different Class, Batches, Branch,or Year.
- Each team must have a captain. The captain is the person responsible for communication with referees. The team can replace its captain during the competition
- Task Specification:
- The Task for the competition will be announced at the time of competition,
- Specified time period will be provided to prepare the task.
- Marking Criteria:
- Quiz will be of 100 marks.
- There will be total 40 MCQ and 10 Subjective Questions.
- Each MCQ holds 2 marks with 1 negative marking.
- Each subjective question holds 2 marks each with no negative marking.
- The entire participant participating in this competition entails acceptance in full of all the competition rules & regulations.
- The organizers retain the right to make any changes to the event, its format, date, rules and in any matter related to this event without any prior notice.
- Participants who misbehave may be asked to leave the competition area and risk being disqualified from the contest.
- All decisions about scoring, game play and timing are made by the juries. Teams should completely respect their vote and decisions. Member of the jury will be from different fields of the robotics science.