Fitness Band workshop would deal with detecting and monitoring a person health parameters with the help of band connected with mobile devices by bluetooth. Implemented by Arduino takes data from sensors and process it.
Session 1: Introduction to Robotics.
- Introduction to basic of Embedded System
- Memory organization in microcontrollers.
- Input & Output peripherals in Microcontrollers.
- Resisters in Microcontrollers.
- Programming of Microcontrollers.
Session 2: Display device introduction and Interfacing:
- Introduction to LCD.
- Interfacing of LCD with Microcontroller
- Practical: Character, string and number display on LCD.
- Introduction to Input Devices & Sensors
- Introduction to ADC
- Accessing internal ADC of microcontroller
- Introduction of temperature sensor
- Interfacing temperature sensor with microcontroller
- Project– Digital Thermometer
- Interfacing and Programming of Heartbeat Sensors
- Project- Heart Beat counter
- Serial communication & Bluetooth Technology
- Accessing internal USART of microcontrollers.
- Interfacing Bluetooth module with microcontrollers.
- Transmitting & receiving data wirelessly through Bluetooth of Laptop/Android mobile phone.
Session 3: Project:
Bluetooth Control wireless notice board. Explanation of the Health Band Programming and Complete Assembly Working with Android Application. Testing of Health Band with Android Application.
Session 4: Query
- Certificate Distribution