Designing your own vehicle, even if you don’t build it, can be a very rewarding experience. You’ll learn a lot about how cars work and if you do build it, you’ll be part of a select group of people who’ve taken on the challenge of building their dream.
- Basics of Vehicle dynamics
- Basics of tire and performance
- Suspension design optimization and finalizing parameters.
- Ride, roll and pitch analysis -suspension rigidity design.
- Basic Suspension simulation with Lotus
- Spring design and Damper selection.
- Braking system design and assembly Exploration.
- Steering System Design-vehicle cornering performance optimization.
- Vehicle Stability Design-Oversteer, understeer and stability calculations.
- Stand-alone systemsSteering wheel and assembly design on solid works
- Vehicle Transmission assembly design.
- Engine power and Torque discussion.
- Engine Intake and Exhaust Discussion.
- Vehicle Overall assembly Discussion.
- Tips on manufacturing of vehicle.
- Certificate Distribution