It is a new technology which is as small as credit card sized computer so that u can control anything just by programming in a suitable way as per the application.
Session 1:Introduction To
- Basic electronics
- Voltage regulator
- Introduction to microcontroller.
- Difference between micro processor and microcontroller
- Introduction to raspberry pi
- Architecture and hardware specifications.
- Introduction to ARMs
- Introduction to programming.
- History to scratch program
- My first program on scratch.
- LED blinking on scratch.
- Introduction of python programming
- Setting up raspberry pi.
- Flashing and loading the SD card with OS
- Booting the OS
- Intro of items on desktop
- Enabling GPIO pins
- LED interfacing using the GPIO
- Interrupt concept.
- Edge trigger and synTick interrupt
- Writing interrupt service routine
- Programming for on board RGB(tri-color) led and switches.
- LED and switches interface using breadboard.
- Home Automation
- Certificate Distribution