This project-based course is a great sneak-peek into the world of robotics for high school students. By doing it , they will understand the basic building blocks of a robot. With hands-on exercises, they will learn about DC motors, DPDT switches, wireless component, batteries and other components inside wireless controlled robots.
- Introduction to Robotics
- What is Robot - In Depth Explanation
- Various Type of Robots
- Robots Applications in Different Domain
- Future Scope for Robotics
- What is Soccer Playing Robot?
- Structural Design
- Fix the motors to the clamps
- Chassis Assembly
- RF module Schematic
- Explaining various components on the RF module
- How does a Robot move?
- Motors and Motor Drivers IC
- Working of a DC Motor
- Connection of Switch to RF Transmitter.
- Connection of motor driver to RF Receiver.
- Motor Connections with motor driver IC.
- How to control a Wireless Robot.
- Actuation: Customizing Robots for applications
- Assembly of the Soccer Arm
- Testing soccer playing Robot
- Competition and Certification distribution