It’s the time to automate your Robots to control it through Satellite. Inventing thoughts comes up with Sat-Botics a Workshop on Satellite controlled Robots.
Session 1: Basic Electronics
- Electronics Components related to robotics
- Basic electronic components
- Fundamental electrical concepts.
- Detailed session on Transistors
- IR LED, Photodiode LED
- Sensors used in Robotics
- Interfacing of sensors
Session 2: Introduction to AVR Microcontroller
- AVR Microcontroller Architecture and interfacing
- How can we use a microcontroller in our own circuits?
- Microcontroller Programming in Embedded language
- Writing Programs for Line Follower, Edge Avoider and Cell Phone Controlled Robot
- Writing Program for Light Searching Robot
- On screen Debugging Programs (Step by Step)
- Compilation (Step by Step)
- Flashing Compiled Embedded Program on a Microcontroller
Session 3:GPS interfacing
- Working of GPS
- GPS format description
- Interfacing of GPS with microcontroller
- Test run of robot.
Session 4:Basic Electrical Circuit Analysis
- Development of Satellite controlled Robot
- How to show longitude and latitude on screen
- How to decode the data received from GPS
- Movement of robot from one location to another
- Further advancement which can be done in robot
- Making and testing of satellite controlled robot