This workshop will provide college students a base to development of Unmanned Ground Vehicles. This will enable them to practically implement serial communication and RF technology. They will learn to transmit and receive data wirelessly from a distance and utilize this data in their application. They will be developing their own models by their own hands.
Session 1: Introduction
- Introduction to Robotics.
- Basic Parts of Robotics & Future of Robotics
- Various Robotics technologies
- Intelligent Robot
- Artificial Intelligent Robot
- Application of Robotics
Session 2: Basic electronic and Sensors
- Basic Electronics Component
- Conceptual Knowledge of Basic electronic components
- Introduction on Sensors
- Sensors used in Robotics.
- Different Types of Sensors (IR, Temperature, Sound, Touch, Light, ultrasonic etc.)
Session 3: Motor Driver Using H-Bridge
- Introduction to Motors.
- L293D Motor driver IC
- Internal Circuit of IC
- Hands on Session for H-Bridge interfacing
SESSION 4: Introduction To Microcontroller
- What is microcontroller?
- Difference Between microcontroller & microprocessor?
- Introduction to Atmega 8 /16 microcontroller
- Architecture of the AVR Microcontroller
- RISC v/s CISC
- Pin description of the microcontroller
- How to use I/O of the microcontroller
SESSION 5: Introduction To C Programming
- Embedded C Programming for the Microcontroller
- Introduction to AVR Studio and WinAVR
- Program structure and debugging
- PORT Programming
SESSION 6:Interfacing Of Device With Microcontroller
- Introduction to image/vision/eye to the Robot
- RF Module Interfacing
- Wireless Video Transmission
SESSION 7: Introduction to Serial Communication
- Introduction of Serial Communication
- Register of USART
- Practical Application of Serial Communication
- Serial Communication between System & Microcontroller
- Interfacing of Bluetooth Module
SESSION 8:Project Building And Implementation
- Android Application for Robot
- Fun with mobile control Video transmitting Robot