By doing this course , student will understand the basic building blocks of a sumo bots. With hands-on exercises, they will learn about DC motors, switches, wireless Communication ,batteries and other components inside wireless controlled sumo bot . Robot-sumo is a sport in which two robots attempt to push each other out of a circle. The robots used in this competition are called SumoBots Robot Sumo game is popular in many countries, inlcuding Singapore (Singapore Robotic Games) and Japan.
- Introduction to Robotics
- What is Robot - In Depth Explanation
- Various Type of Robots
- Robots Applications in Different Domain
- Components used in Robotics
- Future Scope for Robotics
- Basic Electronics
- How does RF Communication work?
- Structural Design using metal or plastic sheet .
- Fix the motors to the clamps
- Chassis Assembly
- Interfacing of Sensors
- RF module Schematic
- Explaining various components on the RF module
- H-Bridge motor Driver/controller interfacing
- Directional control of the motor
- Working of a DC Motor
- Connection of Switch to RF Transmitter.
- Connection of motor driver to RF Receiver
- Actuation: Customizing Robots for applications.
- Motor Connections with motor driver IC.
- How to control a Wireless sumoBots
- Testing Sumo Bots
- Certificate Distribution