Introduction to Microcontroller
This session would deal with the basics of Microcontroller. The focus will be on the AVR series micro controller- ATMega8, which is one of the most powerful and widely used 8 bit micro controller.
- What is Microcontroller?
- Difference between Microcontroller and Microprocessor
- Microcontroller Architecture and Interfacing
- How can we use Microcontroller in our Own Circuits?
Introduction to Controlling Circuit
- Introduction to Motor
- Types of Motors
- Difference between DC motor and DC geared motor
- Motor Controlling IC (L293D)
Introduction to Programming Languages
- Programming Languages- Assembly vs Embedded C.
- Microcontroller Programming using 'Embedded C'.
Installation of Software and Debugging
- Writing your First 'Embedded C' Program in AVR Studio
- Program Compilation and Debugging
- Wiring Diagrams
- Loading Compiled 'C' Program into Microcontroller using Robosapiens 'AVR BOOTFlasher v1.0 Beta
Assembling the DIY kit of Robosapiens Board
Assembling plays a major role that deals with the mechanical section of Robotics including mounting of components and mechanical stability
Generating different LED Patterns using Robosapiens Board
- Types of Display Devices
- 2x16 Characters LCD Display
- Pin out of LCD Display
- Interfacing of LCD with Atmega8
- Sensors and Actuators
Generating different LED Patterns using Robosapiens iBOT Mini V3.0
Introduction to ADC (Analog to Digital Converter)
- What is ADC
- Use of ADC
- How it works
- Different mode and registers of ADC
- Programming ADC
Introduction to Accelerometer
- What is Accelerometer
- Types of Accelerometer
- Difference between Accelerometer and Gyro Sensor
- Application of Accelerometer
- Programming of Accelerometer
- Making of Wrist Controlled Robot