X-bee Robotics is a workshop based on controlling the robot wirelessly . This workshop would not only deal with understanding the basic parts of a Robot but focuses on the students eager to learn Wireless Communication using Zigbee Protocol and AVR Microcontroller. X-Bee Transceiver module is easy to integrate and provides reliable wireless communications up to 100 meters. X-Bee supports Point to Point and Multi Point Networks.
- Introducation of Microcontrollers
- What is Microcontroller?
- Difference between Microcontroller and Microprocessor
- Microcontroller Architecture and Interfacing
- How can we use Microcontroller in our Own Circuits?
- Introducation to Motor Controlling Circuit:
- Introduction to Motor
- Different Types of Motor
- Difference between DC motor and DC geared motor
- Motor Controlling Circuit
- Introducation to Programming Languages:
- Programming Languages- Assembly Vs Embedded C
- Microcontroller Programming using 'Embedded C'
- Installation of Software and Debugging
- Writing your First 'Embedded C' Program in AVR Studio
- Program Compilation and Debugging.
- Loading Compiled 'C' Program into Microcontroller using
- Introduction to Wireless Communication
- Discussion on various wireless modules
- Working of wireless communication
- Types of X-Bee
- Application of X-Bee
- Interfacing X-Bee X-Bee Trainer Board
- How to use XTU software
- Configuration of X-Bee
- Real Time Projects based on X-Bee
- Introduction to USART
- Types of Communication
- Modes of Communication
- Types of Communication Protocol
- Difference between various Communication Protocol
- USART Vs UART
- Programming USART
- Writing and burning xbee Controlled robot Program
- Testing and debugging xbee Controlled robot Program